There exists this lovely human called Rachel and she has a lovely home of virtualness which somehow I HAD NOT DISCOVERED UNTIL NOW (do not follow my bad example, friends). Said lovely human Rachel tagged me in the sunshine blogger award which warmed the cockles of my heart because:
a) that was just so sweet of her.
b) I adore happy, sunshiny stuffage.
The rules state that I share seven random facts about myself and since I tend to chat books and writing on Curious Wren more than I do life, I thought this was a splendid opportunity to let you all know a little bit more about me.
Pull up a cushion/chair/throne and get comfortable. There is fresh gingerbread hot from the oven.
- Music is one of my greatest loves. However, unless I’m doing a special in church, singing around other people makes me self-conscious. And I am a firm believer that music and work go together. Hence I whistle. All the time. Wherever I am. I once almost started whistling in the library which we all know is taboo. And let’s not mention that time in church….
- For those of you who know about the Four Personalities, I am a Sanguine-Choleric with a dash of Melancholy. Also I am an ESFP.
- I can not properly type. As a writer this is most mortifying and inconvenient. I plan to change that this year. Typing programs, beware.
- My primary love language is Touch. I love hugs. I really, really, really love hugs. If I go a day without at least one good hug I feel forlorn and like a Very Sad Wren.
- We didn’t own a TV until I was about ten so my siblings and I grew up basically living outdoors.Think tree forts and splashing in puddles and rope swings and bikes and Buried Treasure and sitting on our roof reading books and cloud-watching and drinking from a hose and always going barefoot — I had an incredible childhood.
- I want to learn martial arts in the worst way. One of these days I fully intend to fulfill that wish. Until then I try to satisfy my soul with all the awesome action films.
yes I re-watch fight scenes.
- I am very passionate about politics, my country, and my freedoms as an American. Outspoken about it too. My twitter account is a bit fiery at times. *wry grin*
- (and one more because I prefer even numbers) Apparently I have a very distinctive gait. I do not glide. I trot or bounce along. My brother informed me that I walk like I’m fresh from zero gravity. I’m not sure why that pleases me so much. (*cough*Halofangirl*cough*)
And there you are, lovelies! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
My nominees are….
Joy from Fullness of Joy (she is just a sweet darling.)
Ana of Butterflies of the Imagination (she is as lovely as her blog name.)
Schuyler of My Lady Bibliophile (skilled writer, better friend.)
Katie Grace from A Writer’s Faith (her blog is one of favorites. Also, she shares my love of pizza and books and writing so there’s that.)
Rachel of Silver Mess (only just discovered her place and I am loving it!)
Have fun, peeps! *vanishes in a flash of bright sunlight*